Sunday, April 14, 2013

15/52.


"A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2013."


Around this time a year ago, we found out my dreams were coming true. I was getting the little girl I always prayed for! One of the first things I bought for our baby girl was this outfit on etsy. At nearly 7 months, it fits like a crop top. I can't believe how fast time goes! Every parent tells you that. Warns you of it. Time slow down! this is such a fun age.

The other day I sent my family a video of Felix and I hanging out (i  can always make her laugh by kissing under her neck). My little sister's husband said it's like Felix and I are the best of friends and how he couldn't wait to experience that one day. She is my absolute best friend and I am blessed I get to hang out with her every day. 

Felix, 30 weeks.

6 comments:

Mae said...

She is absolutely adorable!!!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Look at that sweet little belly button!

Skye said...

i love that you call felix your best friend...i say the same thing about ever. we sure are lucky...you and i! xoxo

Anonymous said...

she is to die for! i can't believe you have a little girl. time flies! i'm so happy for you two and your little felix. you are so blessed and lucky! love and miss your face. xoxo

Gracie said...

That is the sweetest thing. I hope you are always best of friends :) x

undomestic mama said...

She rocks the crop top though! I'm so glad you guys are the best of friends, I'm sure you will have a wonderful relationship as she grows.

Related Posts with Thumbnails