Sunday, April 7, 2013

13/52 & 14/52.


"A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2013."

Yes, I am posting a grainy front facing iPhone photo, but I just love this sweet moment I was able to capture. 

Felix had her six month wellness check-up where the doctor gave us the go on starting solids. My boobs and I were pretty excited about this! We've decided to do a week of rice cereal to get her used to eating from a spoon. Then for a month, we'll introduce her to a green vegetable each new week. 

Fe weighed 16 lbs 1 oz, 25 inches. My growing perfect little girl.

Felix, 28 weeks. 


Felix decked out in her Texas Rangers gear for Opening Day!

Her first food was green peas (understandably, she was more excited about the game).

How I still kissed that green smeared mouth of hers.

Felix, 29 weeks. 

4 comments:

Nadine-Adele ♥ said...

She is sooo adoreable!! Cutest smile ever!
hello, tigerface x

Unknown said...

She is a doll indeed! Hugs Maxham's girls!

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Scarlett started on solids a little while ago and it's always interesting to see what their baby palette does/doesn't like. She loves pear and banana, but isn't too fond of avocado.

x Jasmine

undomestic mama said...

Yay for solids! I was just thinking about whether or not you'd started them yesterday morning. I think Felix is the most photogenic baby I've ever seen. Even my own adorable ones made some pretty gnarly faces in some of their photos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails