Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Twinkie Soul!


Happy Birthday to my twin sister Marianne who turned 29 five minutes after me. TWENTY-NINE. Our last year in our 20's. 

Since I can't be next to my wombmate for this year's celebration, I can't think of a better way to celebrate than eating Indian food (my favorite) with my little family. I will tell my daughter that when I blow out my birthday candles--I believe in those wishes--this year I won't have to wish for a sweet baby to love. 

I might throw in how I will never forget the joy and utter surprise on her Grandma's face when I placed Fe's sonogram photo in my Momma's hands. Now that was an unforgettable birthday. 

Of course Fe wanted to say Happy Birthday to her favorite Auntie herself, wearing her Angels onesie just for the occasion. 

*Mama Two is what the Nurses called Marianne at the hospital when Felix was born. 

Happiest Birthday Twinkie Soul! We love you so very much xo

13 comments:

alexkeller said...

happy birthday!
and thanks so much for the comment from your blog - i love the etsy community & how it comes together :)
i actually read that post, but didn't check the comments - and i remember the order, too - so sweet!
Felix is looking adorable, btw - is that a baseball bracelet?!?!?!

April said...

I wish my sister and I were as close as you and Marianne! Love you so much. Happy birthday again!

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Happy Birthday to the two of you!!! 30 isn't that bad so don't fret it ( so far it's been a pretty great year for me). Hope you eat lots of cake!!!!

Duke and June said...

Happy Birthday! You and your sister are absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

such sweet photots! having a sister rocks <3

mae

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday to you and your sister! I hope you both have fabulous days!

christine said...

Happy birthday to you and Marianne! Nothing like celebrating a special day with a sister. Hope you enjoy your birthday!

Erin Cox said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous ladies!!

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Happy birthday to you both! I hope you both had an amazing day!

x Jasmine

Farah said...

Awwww Happy Birthday Mickey! xoxo

Marcia said...

Happy birthday! I hope it was a great one. <3,

Gracie said...

I do have to say happy belated birthday to you (and Marianne). You girls are soo lovely. x

Anonymous said...

Micaela, how are you?

Good news, I would like to personally hand you the “BEST MOMENT AWARD“. Congratulations and enjoy the rest of the day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails