Saturday, December 1, 2012

F & pom poms.


During a target run today for wrapping paper, i was happy i stopped by the ornaments. I have a new love affair with the letter F.

{i love how all my ornaments are from my friends. Erin, can you spot the deer and the vintage gold ball you gave me? Kary, you know i love my Elvis ornament. Rhianne, you can just barely make out the cowboy boot you gave me last year-- the top is peeking out at the top left. The heart and candy cane is from my bestie M. Lauren sent me the hot air balloon and exactly a year ago today, Amanda sent me the ornament she made of my most favorite kiss. All of these are so special to me}

&

My little seester made us Maxhams matching pom pom hats. Felix couldn't wait to model hers for Auntie Maddie. Look at that hand behind her head! Gosh, i can not get enough of my little poser.


Happy December 1st Lovies! 

10 comments:

Gracie said...

I love that each of your ornaments are really special :) I love Felix's hat too. She is just soo gorgeous. x

Claire Kiefer said...

She is so darling and gets cuter by the minute. I looooove your tree. I wish I could get a second one just like it! I'm pretty smitten with my real one as well--the whole room smells like pine and all I want to do is stare at it, really.

Love and miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

omg she's SO CUTE!!!! love the hat

Katie said...

Your Christmas tree is so pretty! I've always wanted a white Christmas tree :).

Erin {pughs' news} said...

She is so adorable in that hat. That smile is magic!

I totally spotted the ornaments I sent you :) I love that about decorating the Christmas tree- all those little moments and memories associated with each one...

I have a big trip to the post office planned for Tuesday, so you might just find some more festive items in your mailbox very soon!

xoxo

Rhianne said...

ohhh I see the boot :) it looks perfect and your little Felix, what a darling charmer she is, I'm smitten x

jessica said...

God she is CUTE!!!! and I'm still in love with that adorable tree of yours :)

Unknown said...

i thought felix couldn't get any cuter and then you put her in a pom pom hat :)

Claire said...

lovely! i havent put my tree up yet, but it will happen soon! I love getting my tree decs out each year, my mum has started to buy me angel ornaments from places she visits so i have a little collection going on. And this year i have a special bauble from my trip to NYC! LOVE it!.

Jo said...

felix is beyond adorable!!
and i love your white tree, and all of the special ornaments from friends. now that is what this season is all about!
xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails