Monday, September 10, 2012

with deepest gratitude.


from my girl Erin back home (i love the smell of vintage books)  

hello 38 weeks, day 5 baby bump


Our darling baby girl is days from being born and yet since we made our happiest announcement she has been so loved. We've been overwhelmed by the sweetest kindness from our friends (many of you dear readers) and of course our families. 

At first i was sad that i wasn't going to be able to experience a baby shower back home (just another thing about living so far away). But thanks to work, my brother's girlfriend Christina getting my family together to throw me a surprise one in Arizona, (and this one especially) thank-you to all of you lovies who have sent Felix so much love in the mail... as my twinkie said, it's like i've had a baby shower my whole pregnancy

I am so thankful for the showering of blessings and friendship in my life. I am so thankful to you reading this, for being with me through this magical time. It means so much to me xo


5 comments:

Rhianne said...

I'm so excited for you still, and so grateful for you and our friendship and so glad you're sharing it all with us :)

I'm going to be a complete mess when Felix arrives you know, lots of love xxx

Karina Pacheco said...

Oh, darling sister! You are such a beautiful and wonderful human being! All the wonderful things that you do are just coming back at you! Karma :) You are the best!!!
So happy that you've had a beautiful pregnancy full of love, happiness, & health!

I LOVE YOU! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!!!
But you know that already :)

xoxoxo

Gracie said...

I'm soo soo excited for Felix to be born. I'm so glad that you both have been so spoilt because you are amazing. I truly can't wait to share the moment of seeing Felix on here :) xox

Contemplating Beauty said...

HI! I am so glad you came by my blog again, thank you, it means so much to me:)

So was your shower over the weekend? How wonderful for them to do that for you!!!

I love your heart of gratitude...

Geisslein said...

Micaela, you are one of the cutest! thanks for your lovely comment today! I´m so excited how Felix will look like! wish you all all the best - with all my heart! a big hug back to you from cold and rainy Germany, Tanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails