Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wanting to know you Wens : let's see your baby bump!


Again, I want to say thank-you lovies for putting up with all my baby posts-- especially like today's when it's especially directed to Moms.   

from my maternity shoot // my 30 week baby bump

With only 12 more days until Felix's due date, i thought i would bring back our virtual dates! i have always loved seeing baby bump photos and thought, what better than seeing some of my darling readers during their pregnancies?

If you're currently pregnant or already a Mama, dig out a photo of you rocking your baby bump. It can be from your maternity shoot, one you made your husband take, or one you snapped with your phone in front of the mirror.

my twinkie snapped this one on her phone during our CA girls' trip // 21 weeks


Send your photo to micaela.maxham[at]gmail.com and i'd love to share it on my dolce vita next wens. (unless i go into labor before then). Please include how many weeks you are/were, baby's name/gender + your blog link if you have one with the subject : baby bump.

i can't wait to see what you lovies looked during a most magical time in your lives xo

7 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful! I'm loving the colors in the first picture!

Easton wife said...

I'm in! Will get it to ya soon maybe my photographer will have them by then, if not I will send it no later this weekend, thanks !

Meghan said...

You are just adorable, Micaela! I am so excited for you and cannot wait to see your little Felix:)

undomestic mama said...

Haha, I just sent you a pic, but not for this reason! I had no idea you were doing this. Don't post the one I sent you, I'll pick a better one tomorrow. You know this already, but you're adorable.

Anonymous said...

what a great idea. will send a photo but they're not nearly as fancy as yours :)

Micaela said...

Lindsay, but that pic was beautiful! :) seriously!!! how funny though right? lol i'm about to email you back. x

Kathy, mine are not fancy at all. You should see my instagram feed-- it's just shots of just my bump in the mirror ha so i'll be happy to see yours! yay! thanks :)

Holly said...

i will send one in!

Related Posts with Thumbnails