Friday, September 7, 2012

happy things with which to end the week.

♥ i have really talented and beautiful friends like Kitty who made this doll for Felix. love love love, just like her & her son, baby Roscoe. 

♥ Kait told me about Target selling limited-edition soup cans with Warhol's iconic imagery. Clearly, i had to pick up some for us (she lives in Canada). My favorite Warhol quote, "I think everybody should like everybody."

♥ putting care packages together are my favorite. A belated housewarming for L. Nicole (i can't wait to show you all that she sent Felix and me in a post next week)

♥ Felix is one of the cool bebes now, she finally has a Sophie la girafe ;)

♥ how my husband says he's sorry 

♥ Kary's son (who's like a nephew to us) celebrated his 9th birthday on the 5th. How me and twinks wish we could be in NYC all together again eating Shake Shack & Magnolia. 

♥ these sippy cups twinkie bought (both are the same gold metallic, forgive the lighting)

♥ being featured on Megan's floral lookbook. Gosh, i don't even recognize my old waist or my less chubby cheeks. Also? after admiring the other bloggers, must get some floral pants after baby.

♥ cheers to another season of FOOTBALL! ahem, DALLAS COWBOYS FOOTBALL!!! What a way for our boys to kickoff the season with an amazing win against the Giants. SO EXCITED for more of that!  

♥ husband took me on a movie date (probably one of our last for awhile, which sounds crazy!) to see this one and i loved it.


Happy Friday Lovies! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo


16 comments:

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

My happy things this week:
My hubby got me flowers and a card out of the blue - even after his beloved Giants lost to your Cowboys. Fingers crossed we may finally know exactly when the closing will be on our new place today (it was delayed because the bank is backlogged). The back seat of our car is less crowded now that our oldest doesn't need a booster seat anymore and the youngest is big enough to use the booster seat and not a car seat.

undomestic mama said...

You've got great friends! That doll is adorable. And how cool is it that it's handmade.

Claire Kiefer said...

I love that Chip says he's sorry with ice cream treats. :) And all the sweet gifts for Felix are so adorable! She is already one beloved baby. Hard to believe she will be here any time! Make sure Chip has my number in his phone!

Marz said...

Felix is so loved!!!! It warms my heart to see all the sweetness. I always felt guilty you couldn't have a "real" baby shower here at home with your friends and family and SO unbelievably sad that I couldn't plan and decorate one for you, so I'm SO thankful fo Christina's idea to throw you a surprise one in AZ, the one Marshall's threw you and for ALL the beautiful gifts you've been showered with! In a way you've had a baby shower your whole pregnancy ;) That makes me so thankful for the blessings of friendship in your life!

I think of your dogs perking up when they heard Sophie la Girafe's squeak lol we better watch them :)

I loved "watching" football with you like we always do even if we're not together ;)

My happy list:

http://marz-royalmail.blogspot.com/2012/09/happy-things-with-which-to-end-week.html

love you twinkie girl! xoxo

Caroline said...

I had no idea about the soup cans. Hopefully the Target in my neck of the woods will have them. And as for saying sorry ... that is a greattttt way to apologize. Hope pregnancy is sweet and wonderful ... I am excited for you.

Anonymous said...

my dd LOVED sophie!

Karina Pacheco said...

So many things to end the with!! Time goes by way too fast and I can't believe that Felix will be here any day now! :) We love her so much!

What did Chip do? Do I need to beat somebody up?!? :)

I wonder if they have those soup cans at my target, I will have to check!

We LOVE you!!! We are SO blessed to have you in our lives and that we were able to spend time together in NYC! I love that picture of you girls and Miguelito! Such happiness! :) He always talks about his Tias! We love you more than Ferrer Rocher my beautiful sister!!!!!

xoxoxoxo

Erin {pughs' news} said...

It hasn't been an especially happy week for me, but will try to put together a list tonight. There are always good things if we look hard enough.

Happy weekend, lovely friend!
xoxo

PS: Hope you got my long, rambling email about labour, childbirth and breastfeeding!

Micaela said...

Amanda, i saw your beautiful flowers! "out of the blues" are my favorite-- even better that he still did it after that Giants loss ;) FINGERS CROSSED on hearing about the new place soon.

Marz, you couldn't have said it better. Warms my heart all this love shown to my sweet baby who will be here SO SOON. Love you twinkie!!!

Erin, this is what i know about you-- that you always look for the silver lining and it's times like these that you look most for the happy things. Hugs!!! and yes! THANK-YOU for your email that i can't wait to get back to. It was helpful and personal, and i am fortunate you shared it with me. love you dear friend xoxo

Easton wife said...

Happy week/end here also! Yay for Sofia and that doll is awesome lol at the Oreos yum !

thegirlhassparke said...

Thanks so much for including my feature! Those soup cans are awesome they would make fantastic kitchen decorations.

Sara Louise said...

That little homemade doll is adorable! And you got a SOPHIE!! I love Sophie! My niece here in France never lets her go, she's the sweetest little giraffe ever :)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Okay, I did it. Never too late fora happy list, right?

http://pughs-news.blogspot.ca/2012/09/happy-things-with-which-to-end-week.html

XOXO

Unknown said...

i love that doll so sweet.

and i can no longer remember what i looked like pre pregnancy. i am sure i had a waist and actually fitted into these clothes that now tease me.

Contemplating Beauty said...

I adore that giraffe, and that sweet doll, she will have so many goodies:)

Beverly Houpt said...

Those soup cans are SUPA COO'!
Also, I sent you an email :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails