Tuesday, May 15, 2012

delightful.


Bob: It gets a whole lot more complicated when you have kids. 
Charlotte: It's scary. 
Bob: The most terrifying day of your life is the day the first one is born. 
Charlotte: Nobody ever tells you that. 
Bob: Your life, as you know it... is gone. Never to return. But they learn how to walk, and they learn how to talk... and you want to be with them. And they turn out to be the most delightful people you will ever meet in your life. 
Charlotte: That's nice. 


(one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies)

4 comments:

Write through my heart said...

That is a sweet little post! Can't wait to see your little princess!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

So true. I love that.

And would you believe I've never seen that movie? Madness.

xoxo

April said...

Oh, baby. Love this. I kind of needed this, too. I'm not even going to try to compare getting a dog to having a baby, but there are some parallels?? I don't know, I've just been really worried about it all working out with my new little one. I was afraid I was going to get a pup and then hate it or something, and you can't really give it back! You definitely can't give back a baby... That's super scary. But at least you have an amazing support network. Love you tons!

Unknown said...

I don't think I've seen this movie, but that's a great quote

Related Posts with Thumbnails