Friday, April 27, 2012

happy things to end the week with.

♥ date night trying out huge slices of pie at The Pizza Joint (i loved their chalkboard/art walls- my husband put our nicknames in a heart. he hearts me, le sigh)

♥ i'll be with these girls SOON! happiest birthdays to the pretty girl on the top right, our sweet Faiza. We can't wait to celebrate properly with you.

♥ i haven't stopped smiling knowing we're getting our little girl, our little Felix. Look at her nose! i'm in love, completely in love. 

♥ my husband treated me to a pedicure - i chose neon pink for Baby Girl! (though i can still see my toes, i don't look this in my floral dress anymore. how did i ever think i wasn't thin enough?!)


Happy Friday Lovies! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo

9 comments:

Unknown said...

chalkboard walls? HOW AWESOME!

the baby's profile in the ultrasound picture is beyond adorable, as are your pretty pink toenails to celebrate!

Meghan said...

A girl!!! Oh my gosh, congrats! That's so exciting! :)

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Lovely happy things this week :) I ended it on a high note teaching Aries how to sew ... I've been waiting for this day ♥

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I always love your happy list. Love you too, my friend! I've been so out of touch lately, and for that I'm very sorry... Thinking of you often though, and loving all your updates about Baby Maxham! She's a beauty. That nose! And those little lips. How you will adore kissing them.

Here's my list:
http://pughs-news.blogspot.ca/2012/04/happy-things-to-end-week-with_27.html

xoxo

Justin Ozuna said...

I think every one of your friends has asked that same question - how does Micaela think she's not thin enough!

Of course, you are such a gorgeous preggo momma!! I lovelovelove the name Felix! It's perfect. I've always love X's in names. Lux is my ultimate girl name, a la Virgin Suicides, but J hates it.

Have fun in Cali! xoxo

Katie said...

Ummm, that last comment is from Katie, obviously, not Justin :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I love the color you chose for your toes, very pretty!

sburton1130 said...

That little nose is just too cute!!

PS I went back to the other posts with the dress...I absolutely LOVE Redeeming Love. One of my all-time favorite books!

Ciara said...

Your "Happy things to end the week with" always cheers me up no matter how bad my day!

http://chasingdreams-ciara.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails