Friday, January 13, 2012

happy things to end the week with.

♥ my brother marco and his beautiful girlfriend Christina found out their baby is a girl! we got the exciting news Monday and i sent the above Tuesday. :) i am beyond thrilled for them!!! her name is Marisol Luz (which means "light" in spanish) Lechuga and i'm in love with her already. 
i had to show you two gifts that made its way to Arizona. Christina is a huge Gwen Stefani fan so of course i had to get her baby something from target's Harajuku Mini line. How adorable is this sailor romper? & already proud aunties, me and marianne couldn't resist getting Marisol the bff onsie. We can't wait to meet her in June! 

♥ scored thrifting find (currently listening to Sounds of Silence on my record player)

via
♥ there's no place like home... and thanks to my sweet brother-in-law, twinkie's husband Philip surprised us with the best birthday gift! he bought me a plane ticket to come home so we can spend our 28th birthday together!!! it was all his planning and yesterday i got my flight confirmation for feb. 29th - march 10th. I can't wait!!! isn't her husband the greatest?!

♥ Grey's Anatomy is back on (it's the little things in life)


Happy Friday Lovies! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo

16 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

So many sweet things!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Aw cute! I love that you're already spoiling your niece :)

ladydazy said...

Adorable outfits. Congratulations about your trip & your neice!

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

What a great gift!

I ♥ Gwen Stefani too...wish the target line was out when Aries was a baby.

Keiko said...

Goodness M! I didn't know you were a fan on Grey's! I have been watching since the first season- minus the little hiatus I took after that ridiculous musical episode (what was Rhonda thinking...?) Though, I shouldn't be surprised you're a fan too- we are kindred! <3

April said...

Oh my god, that Graduate album is freaking amazing. You have the best luck!!! Sounds of Silence is my favorite Simon and Garfunkel song.
Those baby clothes are so cute. She's a lucky girl!

Lauryn said...

Congrats on being an Auntie to another little girl! She's so lucky and surrounded by love already!

And that sounds like the best birthday present ever! I'm so excited for the two of you.

Unknown said...

What a perfect gift! I know you'll enjoy your family time!

Unknown said...

Yay for baby girls!! and yay for sweet Philip!

Faiza said...

marisol is so lucky! her aunties are going to spoil her silly! <3

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Love the name Marisol... so sweet.

I read on Marianne's FB about the plane tickets and I knew how completely thrilled you must be! The perfect birthday gift for you two girls :) I know where I'll be sending your gift this year!

I didn't do a list this week. i should have.

xo

Courtney said...

sounds of silence has been one of my favorite albums since as long as i can remember. i also love the graduate. harold and maude is another good one with a wonderful soundtrack- cat stevens. good score.

Leesh said...

When is your (and your twinkie's) birthday?

I really love how you package what you mail out.

Claire said...

awww i love having Nieces :) exciting abut the trip!. Ive never watched Grey's but i know i would love it, ive just started watching House. Ahhh fantastic!!

Lauren Nicole said...

congrats on finding out you're going to have another cute little niece!! and that's so cool that you're going to have a fun little birthday trip home, so awesome.

lovelovelove.

i said someday.... said...

Oh, Lord....another girl in the family!! :)
Cute little outfits!
I'm super excited you get to come home to visit for your birthday!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails