Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gracie's Heart.


Hi lovelies my name is Gracie and I'm from Graciebellabutterfly. The sweet Micaela has asked me to do a guest post for her, which I'm so honoured to do :)

I just adore Micaela. She is like a sister to me and when we write letters to each other she says it feels like we are sisters staying up to whisper secrets at night. And it definitely feels like that. Like Micaela I love to write letters, read books and be creative. I think she is the Queen of beautiful mail and I cherish each letter I receive from her. I hope we will continue our wonderful friendship.

"With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in: a picture, a poem, a song (or piece of music), a quote, an item of clothing, and a place."

here's my heart

A picture:


A Poem:
Anyway

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered;
Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and your God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

~ Mother Teresa


A Song:

In love with the piano and songs without words. River Flows in You by Yiruma.

Quote:

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."
~ Anne Frank

Item of clothing:
a typical me outfit

Place: 


The beach. Either Sunshine Coast (pictured) or the Gold Coast here in Queensland, Australia.


Thank You so much Micaela. I hope you have the most beautiful time away :)

7 comments:

Rhianne said...

both you and Micaela make me wish I was much better at sending letters :)

Lovely post Gracie!

Unknown said...

You have a lovely heart Gracie! I am so glad I met you! xoxo

~you look lovely on your wedding day!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I adore you, Gracie! xo

Claire said...

lovely post Gracie..i adore that poem!

A'n'G Johnson said...

your heart resonates with mine. I love your do-gooder heart!

Jo said...

These guest posts are so much fun!! The wedding photo is so very sweet! I just love it!!

Gracie said...

Thanks for letting me guest post Micaela :) x

Related Posts with Thumbnails