Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sharing Sundays... twin hearts vintage.






i first spotted twin hearts vintage (lurve the name!) when i saw those fabulous shearling booties moccs. my nose and feet always get cold and these moccasins looks so comfy and warm. i think i'd wear them all winter if i had oh you know, $70 lying around. 

how fun is that Hair Heros of the 50's & 60's? it makes me think of something i'd see in Brandi's hair salon. 

and those italian brown suede thigh highs! i think i need them to go with this C-3P0 swimsuit of my husband's nerd dreams. Actually, i think i'd feel like Barbarella. 




Twin Hearts Vintage from New York : gems from the 1950's-80's.

9 comments:

Karina Pacheco said...

Ah man!!! Now I wish I had $70 laying around the house. Those shoes are so cute - LOVE them!!!!

April said...

Oh yes, I saw those moccasins on the Etsy e-mail today. They are so wonderful!

Unknown said...

How comfy and cozy those moccasins look! It's a cute shop!

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

those mocs are awesome! my feet are always cold, so i'm always drawn to things with fur and fuzz.

when chris and i go to bed at night, i always like to sneak my feet over and put them on his side because they're so cold and it always makes him jump. he hates it ;)

xoxoxoxoxo

Hello Again Vintage said...

those moccs do look super comfy.

Summer Athena said...

those moccs look sooooo comfy!

Kara said...

Love everything you posted! I wish I had like a million dollars so I could buy up all the things I loved on the internets!! Not fair. *pouts*

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

those mocassins are beyond fabulous! covet covet covet!

Oh, My Darling said...

Those mocs are epic! Love 'em!

Related Posts with Thumbnails