Monday, December 27, 2010

overwhelmed.

fragile tape by misterrob

pulling an all nighter with husband packing up the rest of our house...

i can't believe the movers come tomorrow.

i think it finally hit me that we're moving when i had to say good-bye to my co-worker this morning. and then later when i turned in my work key and said good-bye to the puppies. 

i cried as i drove away from work because it hit me all at once. 



thank-you for all your congratulations and sweet comments on our moving announcement! i promise to keep you posted (and i know you'll be dying to hear about how my meet up with this beautiful girl goes!!!) but for now, i gotta get back to tape and boxes. i miss you all already!!! xo 




another thank-you... I can't believe even in the moving/holiday madness, i somehow managed to get 500 followers! husband pointed that out to me happily and reminded me of his great idea to host a giveaway. I've already started rounding up my favorite things! very exciting. i'm in good company with each of you lovies, this i know. xoxoxoxo!



6 comments:

thegirlhassparke said...

Have a safe trip lovely.

jasmine said...

good luck with all your packing! (i think packing is THE worst - i always get distracted.) and have a fantastic move!!

meg fee said...

i'm so excited you're coming back to texas--so excited for max's new job opportunity. take a deep breath and enjoy the ride, you deserve this!

Marisa said...

Packing sucks... but I LOVE unpacking and putting things in there new place and making your new town a home. I am so excited for you and your new adventure... enjoy every minute. xoxo

Lily Riani said...

have a safe trip

sheba said...

wishing you a safe and wonderful trip! hope you and claire have a fabulous time together! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails