Wednesday, September 15, 2010

art love : domenica.






these beautiful pieces of art speak my secret fears.

i've actually blogged about the artist back in December. I had just "met" Camilla of Champagne Bubbles when she sent me a christmas card & a gorgeous print of her Mom's work. I love my print and had been begging her to have her Mom open an etsy shop. My wishes finally came true! Camilla's mom Jody opened domenica where you can find the above prints and other beauties. 






What's even more inspiring, is Jody's story:


"I have managed to successfully fight off a brain tumor and in my struggle to get my physical and emotional balance back I found myself creating art that would inspire and encourage me and help me heal."


Amazing.

Lovies, this would usually be a sharing sundays feature... but! you see, i'm letting you in on a treat...

head over to Champagne Bubbles here and enter your name in le giveaway to win a print of your own! 

not to mention, check out how Camilla's handsome boyfriend helped model. amore, indeed.

10 comments:

April said...

Schweet collages! And an inspiring story!

marisa said...

I am in LOVE with that first one.... could that be any more true???? love you bestie

Micaela said...

april, you know me and collages-- love!

and M, don't you know i COMPLETELY thought of you with that first one?! it is SO you. so you!!! LOVE YOU MORE!

Sam Harvey said...

we would be bored if life was one cont. beautiful moment. the contrast keeps us wanting more and more. you have a artful voice!

Karina Pacheco said...

Wow!! The second one - But What If?
To think that I one time lived by that (and it still pops up sometimes)

It is a very inspiring story and very pretty collages : )

CarrieMarie said...

She is very talented! Thanks for sharing, you always find the neatest stuff! : )

Unknown said...

you are the most amazing, wonderful, supportive bloggy-friend i could ever ask for.

thank you for this!! my mom will be so touched.

lots of love!
thanks again!

Faiza said...

thank you for this micaela!

am loving the small wonders collage and the living on purpose one as well. i know where i will be spending my lunch hour today...

ahlin said...

those are so cool. i love your taste!

Erin Cox said...

Thank you for sharing this!! And what an inspiring story... how convenient you would introduce this to me the DAY before I move?? I MUST have one of these beautiful pieces for my new home. Or maybe three...

Related Posts with Thumbnails