Sunday, January 17, 2010

A more personal Sharing Sundays... the red portfolio

Once upon a time there was a girl who was new to the blogging world. She stumbled upon Molly's world, a mix of PR (like her), small town (like her), swearing (like her), and some heartaches to keep it real (like h... you get the point).


Molly doesn't post often, so every time she does is like a treat. Two images you would see on her blog that i loved:


and this post. Molly once commented three simple lines to me, in response to a hard time in my life. Three simple lines i will never forget... "just keep swimming." A Dory reminder, but the perfect one.


i kept swimming... and let me tell you when she commented on my engagement post... well i felt proud. honored, even. touched.


so for any of you out there, finding themselves in a hard time,

"just keep swimming."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm swimming...but treading water is getting tough. Why do I feel like I just want to stop and sink to the bottom?

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

This is lovely absolutly lovely.

Brown Girl said...

Sometimes we need that reminder to keep on swimming!

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

Such good advice. My grandpa always gave advice like that, short and simple, but so true.

Lauryn said...

Wonderful advice. I think we've all needed it at some point in our lives :)

Marisa said...

wonderful advice...

Micaela said...

Jaimie, because it's normal to feel that way, especially when your heart is breaking :( chin up, pretty girl. Remember this advice too, "This too shall pass." Warm hugs your way. I'm thinking of you and miss you dear friend. And btw... Jason is a really great guy ;)

Jenni said...

Oh this is so sweet. I'm going to check out her blog now. Thanks for posting!

VanessasRunway said...

What great 3 little words. :)

molly said...

Thank you so much! This just made my day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails