Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy early Birthday M!!!

{M, I know your birthday isn't til tomorrow... but I'm afraid since it's the first day of my trip to Darling Friend, I may not have time to post this. Also, I'm not informed on the whole "scheduled blog post" thing. I really must learn this. So pretend this is for tomorrow}

i just wanted to wish the beautiful birthday girl a very happy day!!!!! [forgive the photo, my camera phone isn't the best]

Marisa, I hope you feel celebrated today and always. I hope the wish you make when you blow out your birthday candles comes true. I believe in those wishes.

sweetest friend, on your birthday i want to share this quote with you:

"Of all the things which wisdom provides to make life entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship"


- Epicurus

i am sooo lucky to know you.

love you,
Micaela xo

8 comments:

MArisa said...

thank u micaela for the birthday wishes.

i love you... more!

so grateful for you everyday.

xoxo
m

ps ... that quote is perfect

Annie said...

what a sweet post for your friend!!

&& oh my! what a B-E-A-U-TIFUL picture of you!!! :)

Belen said...

hollaaa!

i'm looking forward to posting a happy bday to marisa as well on facebook. :)

love love love you and marisa and blogging and today and the cuteness of your picture and the fact that you get to reunite with max and and and and...

today is a good day. :)

belen ♥

Marisa said...

ps ... that picture is the best. your smile makes my day
xoxo

Sara said...

you are just so sweet!

Anonymous said...

you are amazing. marisa is a lucky lady!!

Anonymous said...

oh and you are gorgeous lady!

Shokoofeh said...

Your messages always make me feel good!
Hugs!!!


I have a little gift for you, please check my blog!

xo
:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails