Thursday, October 22, 2009

35 answers.

My favorite, my M tagged me. I just love her. Please meet my Marisa at ...or so i feel if you haven't. She's lovely and very much "my person." (We both love Grey's Anatomy & if you do too, then you know what i mean when i say that).

pssst... she has a birthday tomorrow!!!! stop by her corner of the internet and wish her a happy birthday.

Rules: Nominate six blogger friends and fill out these questions.


1. Where is your cell phone: always next to me. it's terrible how much i depend on my blackberry.

2. Your hair: dark, long & thick ... way too thick. takes forever to blow dry.

3. Your mother: my everything.

4. Your father: my pride.

5. Your favorite food: any & all pasta's, comfort food- grilled cheese & tomato basil soup.

6. Your dream from last night: i was so tired it felt dreamless.

7. Your favorite drink: coffee, wine, orange juice, blue poweraid, and water. (i am really not a soda person)

8. Your dream/goal: to get married to the love of my life, have a job i love (i'm blessed with this now), to travel is a never-ending dream.

9. What room are you in: work office.

10. What are your hobbies: going treasure finding, blogging (such a wonderful world we have), reading (i'm always in the middle of a book), & the cinema.

11. What is your fear: losing: loved ones, in love, at the workplace. losing.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: married with brilliant husband & starting our little family (if we haven't already).

13. Where were you last night: playing trivia with the Wilson's and having a corona (mexican beer night!) & packing. (lovies, details later)

14. Something you are not: carnivore.

15. Muffins: blueberry or chocolate. parmesan poppers are my fave. that and poppy seed.

16. Wish list items: laptop. a more reliable car. and some small things... but i wish i could see my nieces every day. I wish that my family's wishes would all come true... my Mom is always thinking about her children and hardly herself. I wish all her dreams would come true.

17. Where did you grow up: my father was Air Force so we moved everywhere... we lived in Germany before moving to Texas. but Texas... Texas is my home. It's where I graduated high school and college. It's home to my favorite sports teams. I am full of Texas pride!!!!

18. Last thing you did: chatted with Max about my visit tomorrow. SO EXCITED to see my darling friend.

19. What are you wearing: my go-to dress and black zip up knee-high boots. First time this season. I've missed wearing them.

20. Your TV: always on CNN when at work... Ellen at 1:30. shhh... Darling Friend loves 30 Rock and i've been meaning to watch it.

21. Your pets: my very spoiled bichon frise girl, who i named Maverick after my favorite NBA team. She's my child for now. & Darling Friend's sweeeeet minnie black lab (that's what we think she is, she's a rescued dog) Bubbles

22. Your friends: loves of my life.

23. Your life: blessed.

24. Your mood: EXCITED!!!!!! nervous (flying). Did i mention i was EXCITED?!?!?!

25. Missing someone: yes, even before he moved.

26. Vehicle: it hasn't let me down yet, but i totally need a new one. I call it my "go-kart."

27. Something you’re not wearing: stockings

28. Your favorite store: antique stores downtown. i love thrift stores or resale shops for clothing (always excited to score a vintage treasure) but let it be said- I LOVE JC Penneys. Always have. I worked there while in school. My paycheck basically went back to them.

29. Your favorite color: black, pink, white.

30. When’s the last time you laughed: a few minutes ago. We're always laughing in our office. Yesterday my boss yelled from her office to my desk, "micaela, do you know what topography is?" (she's working on our annual report layout). I did know it and told her the answer. She goes, "good- i can use it then." She explained that she didn't want to use a word that most people wouldn't know and if i knew what it meant-- EVERYONE would. I can have my Ella Woods moments.

31. When’s the last time you cried: just now while twinkie dropped me off from lunch. I'm only leaving for a few days and i already miss her.

32. Your best friend: my twin & Momma. and then of course, darling friend.

33. One place you go over and over: Target, for everything. Even groceries.

34. One person who emails me regularly: Marisa, Marianne & Lo (esp. while we're at work).

35. Favorite place to eat: Mt's Cafe (local) & another local place, Hibiscus Cafe' (it's greek). But nothing beats Mom's cooking. Nothing.


M that was fun!!!!
since she tagged most of our friends (that felt cute to say lol), anyone who took the time to read this, please play along and let me know that you did. I would love to read your answers!!! I really mean that. xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love target. love reading. love flying.

have fun visiting darling friend.

and these zip up boots you are wearing.. pictures please?!

Marisa said...

what great answers...
i love TARGET too. i could spend hours in there...

i love these get to know you better tags.

xoxo
m

Related Posts with Thumbnails