Friday, September 11, 2009

Kreativ Ones.

I've been gifted the Kreativ Blogger award from my two fave girls, my M of "...or so i feel" & Belen of "Belen: BEH-LEHN"{which btw, i think i only ever call you by your last name cos i think it's so cute as a first name}. A heart-felt thanks for tagging me loves! more than anything, i love to read randoms about you girls- seriously, what's more fun than randomness?


Marisa, you are so my other half! our similarities are endless. I know that i can come to you for anything, and that is SUCH a blessing.

Belen, i want nothing but complete happiness for you always. You are so much fun! I think of you as my little sister (we are filipina!), a dearest friend. Just so you know, if you ever need anything or have a life question- I'm here.

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

here's my seven about me:

1.) naps during cold/rainy weather are my fave. i can always fall asleep for naps with no problem. When it comes to going to bed for the night, I'm a bit of an insomniac.

2.) i try and pray every night before bed. My mom always told me that bad dreams happen because you forgot to talk to God the night before. i have always believed that.

3.) i always notice haircuts and compliment them.

4.) i welcome a good cry with wine.

5.) my favorite sky is a vanilla sky.


6.) i played with barbies long after i was old enough not to.

7.) if someone tells me something funny or a joke that i love, i will say, "i'm going to tell that at my next cocktail party."


my chosen 7 Kreativ Bloggers

{though let's face it, you are ALL fabulous!} :

1. Vanessa of Vanessa's Runway

2. Lindsey of Charmly

3. Missy of Oh Missy me..

4. Carla of Girl with the Golden Touch

5. Lo of Life is short//Love is forever

6. Jess of TechnicalSupport

7. Annie of Chapters of our Life


Have fun lovies!!! can't wait to read your random 7. xo

7 comments:

Carlito86 said...

You are too sweet.

Have a wonderful weekend

ly xoxox

Annie said...

thanks for the tag, LUVS ya girly!! ;)
i also heart naps on cold/rainy days...loooong ones, i literally take 3-4 hour naps!

Marisa said...

love your list...esp
" i welcome a good cry with wine"
yes!

Belen said...

thank you micaela, you're the absolute best. i, too, think of you as an older, wiser sister, hehe. i know you know this too, but our friendship means a lot to me. thank you so much for it. <3

VanessasRunway said...

yay! Thanks for the tag! I'm still stealing internet from the Corner Bakery, until I find a good deal on internet at the apartment, so all my responses are so slow, but this will be my next post! Budget-ista to the max! ;)

lindsey said...

oh my gosh! i just saw the tag! this made my day! :D thank you thank you! oh! i love this! it's like a chain letter of happiness and creativity! i will have to follow this when i return home from my trip! xo!

Micaela said...

lindsey, chain letters- i love the way you put that. *smiles* and btw, i have been wanting to leave you comments post after post, but have been unable to do this. If it's for personal reasons, ok-- otherwise, fix it asap? ;)

can't wait to see your list & you too Budget-ista!!! XO

Related Posts with Thumbnails