Friday, August 21, 2009

happy weekend!!!!

my friday started early darlings.

I took the day off of work just to relax. Rejuvenate.

Just sit and possibly read.


(it was nice laying in bed in and out of sleep til about 11 a.m.)

it's tax free shopping here in Texas so i'm actually going to be really busy playing check out girl and help my friends in retail. {or you know, look at the clothes i'm going to buy with the money i get paid working this weekend... lol employee discounts, yes!}

i hope each and every one of you has a lovely weekend.
come sunday when my feet hurt from standing all weekend long and (hopefully not anyway) dealing with too many mean customers... know that it brings me joy that i have your blogs to look forward to.

I love each and every one of them, and thank-you for sharing these pieces of your lives with me and for all your very sweet comments.

let's meet back up here Monday? same time/place?
xo.

(pic via english muse. still can't get over them)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm working this weekend too...in retail! love being paid in clothing!
xox
www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

Farah said...

yeap will see you on Monday, be there or be square! lol.

VanessasRunway said...

I need to sign a petition where California has a tax-free day!!! I know Khols has Tax-free weekend sales, but that's it! I feel jipped! Happy shopping cutie!

ani_aset said...

i can see you had a lovely weekend already :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails