Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my weekend last weekend.

pappa's art work in an art exhibit:
the first 2 are his. I have been coveting the 1st one. It's of Benazir Bhutto. He even used real lace on the clothing that i wished i had taken a picture of to show you.

My parents were so cute looking at other art work together.
me and little seester outside the Mane Event projects- local artists painted horses around town with their own designs. My pappa has one over by the college i went to.

Friend's going away party:
Jermaine Ferrell was the Sports Anchor at the station I worked at (the one bf currently works at). He's on his way to Mississippi. Small world moment: Max's first job was at the competing station that Jermaine's going to. The picture of the drinks raised is pretty much how the night went.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how adorable are you micaela

VanessasRunway said...

what cute post! Your parents are too cute for words - hehe. I love you dress! Purple looks really good on you! ;)

Micaela said...

:)

vanessa, it's a good thing you think i look good in purple cos that's Max's fave color on me too. yesss!!!!

this dress is my go-to dress. i wear it all the time to any event i'm not sure of. i looove it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails