Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i've broken up with cheese...

at least for a month.
we'll see how this goes, because truth be told i'd make out with feta/parmesan if i could!

it's one thing to think you LOOK heavier when you look in the mirror... my problem is i'm FEELING heavier. :( where i don't think it's ONLY my consumption of cheese that's causing this, it's a start. As my friend & spin instructor Sarah said when i wrote this on my fb status, "aw man, that's a hard relationship to quit." YES SIR, it is.

let's see if i can last a month....

if so, i think i may need to get this neat little cheese grater as a congratulatory pressie to myself. Wouldn't it also make the best housewarming gift? fit for your hand and practical storage, not to mention less messy. I dig it.



* i could also use these ceramic mugs, fashioned after the shape of a wine glass. Me and Max have stemless glasses and love them! we may need to include these artsy ones for our coffees...

fell in love on poppytalk.

7 comments:

Arch Nemesis said...

Dont worry Cheese, I will never leave you nor forsake you like this heffa! hahahaha Dont worry girl... I felt like a hooker trying to quit walking the strip when I gave up cheese...lol. Yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu are not alone!

Frannie said...

Ohh hunny, I am addicted to feta cheese to. sigh. Ju can do it!! :D

Lo said...

aww man!! how can you give up cheese?? you HAVE to eat cheese!! next thing i know you'll be matured into a vegan and won't have anything else in the world to eat!! or be like that girl from "notting hill"...."I'm a fruitarian...we only eat things that have actually fallen from the tree..." so you these carrots?? "they've been murdered"

haha. Mickerz. You've lost your mind.

I see I'm not one for motivational speaking, huh??

Unknown said...

You are brave...i wouldn't even attempt this. It's my have to have on almost everything. Along with salt of course :)
Lovely blog you have. If you visit mine i have a giveaway currently posted. It's fabulous!

Micaela said...

LO! i forgot to fix your cute mistake :) she meant for it to say "minus the you" from the part about carrots ;)

Aubrey you crack me up!!!
Frannie, thank YOU!!! :)
Aubrey, i can't give up bread or wine, so I'm taking baby steps haha i'll be sure to check out your FABULOUS giveaway and all 3 of your cute cute blogs!!!
THANK YOU for finding me :)

xo

from Sthlm said...

I have only just discovered your wonderful words here about our Lovisa Wattman items this month. thank you thank you!

And I must say that I am completely charmed by your blog. I will definitely be back!

Micaela said...

you are DARLING and i do hope you come back to my blog soon xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails