Thursday, May 21, 2009

you remember the feeling.

My Momma watched "Twilight" with me last night.
(I was surprised she liked it so much)
it might have had something to do with her comparing their love to Romeo & Juliet.

Really, i think it had something to do with Edward.

We oohed and ahhed over Robert Pattison, who she compared to James Dean.
During the movie, my very cute Mother said, "I want a vampire of my own."


GORGEOUS. I couldn't get over how much this movie just reminds you of teenage love-- the thrill of wanting to go to school to see the boy you had a crush on. When he walks you to your classes and the first time he puts his arm around you in public.

you remember the feeling :)

3 comments:

jasmine said...

haha! that's so sweet that you and your mom enjoyed the movie together so much! :)

VanessasRunway said...

you're mom is so cute! ;) haha - I STILL have not seen this movie, but I can see how being dangerously in love can be pretty hottt! ;)

Farah said...

you mom is so cute!
and dont we all want a vampire of our own? ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails