Sunday, May 10, 2009

Momma.

A VERY Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely Mommies out there.
I hope you felt utterly celebrated, as I hope my Momma did.
My Momma is truly like my friend and her laugh is the greatest sound in the world to me.

Can you believe there's 3 other siblings not pictured below? (look at me and my cute twinkie btw!!) My Momma raised 6 of us kiddies. She never had a baby sitter, never dropped us off at daycare, never really took a break for herself.

I love my Momma for soooo much, but especially her heart.


"To describe my mother would be to write about
a hurricane in its perfect power."

-- Maya Angelou

3 comments:

Shokoofeh said...

oh my! what a cute picture!
look at you!!! :)
so beautiful Micaela!

Happy Mother's Day!

xo

Shokoofeh said...

oh, you are on the left. right?! :p

Micaela said...

you are such a sweetheart! :) I'm on the left actually. My twinkie was really sick in this picture but i think she is absolutely the cutest!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails