Monday, March 30, 2009

Introducing Maverick Lyne Lechuga!!!

she is PRECIOUS.
teeny tiny. I think she was the runt of the batch.
I just love her. I fell in loooove instantly!
She's sweet and likes to be held (just like a baby) but feisty!!!

I have to say, the first night here with me, she was incredibly like a baby.
Woke up EVERY hour. I remember holding her and looking at my watch and it was 3 a.m.
I was SO tired.
I don't know how some of you mommies do it :)
She's a handful right now.
For instance, it's her first day without me while i'm at work.
I usually go to spin class and now i'm missing it to make sure she's okay.
I don't mind it because...


i loooove her!!! I do!!! she's perfect. My little Mav.

6 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

oh my gosh! She is soooo precious! Awe I'm so happy & excited for you! I will be loving any & all post on this little beauty! :)

meg fee said...

i want to steal her! she's so cute!

Nicole Marie said...

oh my goodness so cute!! put a warm bottle n a sock in her bed. thats what i did with massimo and he slept right through the night!

Geisslein said...

Ei she is really a cutie!

Micaela said...

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH LOVIES!!! most of you know how long I've been wanting her :) BIG HUGS and maverick kisses to you

Ashley said...

What a sweet little puppy. She looks so cuddly and sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails