Thursday, March 26, 2009

I heart Kim Kardashian. I do. I esp. love this:

Kim Kardashian's got nothing to hide – even if magazine editors and the public disagree, she says on her blog.

"So what: I have a little cellulite. What curvy girl doesn't!?" the reality star, 28, writes on her blog in response to a brouhaha in which a photo of her for Complex magazine was accidentally released on the Internet before editors realized their mistake and quickly replaced it with the official photo of her.

The official picture had been retouched to slim down her famously zaftig figure.



*Read more here.

4 comments:

Joel said...

This so funny! Mainly because I am such a closet fan of Kim's. I mean, you know my tastes, what is not to like? But I have to say how much I like one of her most stricking features. See if you can figure that out...


http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/10/27/previews/Kim%20Kardashian-FVD-000006.jpg

Micaela said...

OF COURSE i could. haha i *STILL* know you.

Welcome to blogging Joelie!!! xo

Anonymous said...

yeah, that retouching was maddening.

Ethan said...

Kim Kardashian, Vida Guerra, similar tastes Joel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails