Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Soul Mate.

My twinkie soul Marianne has been my best friend since the womb, 25 years ago. My constant. My comforter. My joy. My seester.

We will ALWAYS need each other. Always. Momma said that even when we were little, Marianne would always reach over to hold my hand.

Marianne loves all things London. She loves Britney Spears and Posh Beckham. She loves the beach. She loves the color Pink. She loves Nicholas Sparks books. She loves Shawn Michaels and even got his tattoo on her body. She loves listening to New Kids on the Block, new hits and def. the old stuff. She loves with a sweet heart. She loves ME. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my soul mate. I really am nothing without you. I am sorry we aren't celebrating our actual birthday together :( i know, i know, you are always the more thoughtful twinkie. I'M SORRY! BUT- we both know that our real birthday celebration together will be when we go see your Brit Brit in concert at the end of this month! :) We've always had a birthday WEEK the week of our birthday, but this is the one exception! after all, a girl only turns 25 once ;) kisses!

enjoy this day, our 25th!!! I love you with all my heart. xo


i carry your heart with me (i carry it in

my heart) i am never without it (anywhere

i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done

by only me is your doing, my darling)

i fear

no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) i want

no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)

and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant

and whatever a sun will always sing is you


here is the deepest secret nobody knows

(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud

and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows

higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart


i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)


-ee cummings


6 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

how sweet! happy birthday to the both of you!! my sister and i are only 14 month apart so my mom dressed and basically treated us as twins until I was 12!

happy happy birthday!

Rebecca Evans said...

Thats sweet! Happy Birthday to you both:)

Modelmental said...

You gals are just too cute, what sweetie pies! Happy happy birthday to the both of you!! xxx

Ethan said...

that picture is just too fucking sweet.

Anonymous said...

Happy bday to you and your sis!!!

Geisslein said...

Such cute pictures from two cute little girls! Happy birthday from me too! ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails