Monday, February 2, 2009

What A Game!

My beloved AZ Cardinals ALMOST had it. I could have cried... BUT what a game!!!! It was exciting, people were cheering loud, my heart was beating fast- it was EVERYTHING football is supposed to be about!

I sometimes play waitress at a sports bar downtown and was unable to get my Warner jersey in time for the game. (true procrastinator, still!) My friend John made me something even BETTER than a jersey...

My sweet devoted Steelers fan John made me this FABULOUSLY CUTE t-shirt for me to wear last night:

Is that not AWESOME!?! he did such a great job that my co-worker Krystal [who had ordered a Steelers t-shirt online] wish he had made her one, cos mine was better. :)

I love it, i love it, i love it!!!!

*more pics of fabulous shirt coming soon...
AND- what a performance by Jennifer Hudson. Wow. Serious goose bumps.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I was so tense during that game!! I seriously gave myself a headache! I was up and down and had my hands in a fist the whole time I think!! I was so nervous for my Cardinals! And of course completely devastated they lost. They were so close!! But none the less I'm very proud of my Arizona Cardinals!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails