Tuesday, February 10, 2009

VIVA LA VIDA part deux!

i loved COLDPLAY's performance at the Grammy's, esp when Chris Martin sang "Lost"... just him and his piano. BRILLIANT. [honestly, they should have won album of the year, but i'm a bit biased]
I LOVE COLDPLAY. love them. Their music has gotten me through SO.MUCH.
"I don't want to be a soldier
With the captain of some sinking ship
With snow, far below
So if you love me
Why'd you let me go?"


I've seen them in concert twice already, and whole heartedly believe they are THE MOST ah-mazing performers ever. Chris Martin is a true entertainer and yet seems very humble.

They just announced they're going to put on a Viva La Vida Summer Tour!!!

immediately, i emailed max:
COLDPLAY ANNOUNCES SUMMER TOUR...
21/07/09: Dallas, TX
tickets on sale Feb 13th!!!!! :)
FYI....
AMAZING!!!! WE *HAVE* TO GO :)

his reply:
ok....sounds good. I'll mark calendar :)

I would lalalalooove to share this concert with darling friend. Love to.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails