Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"The Reader." Lalalaloooooooooved it.

Kate Winslet is an acting god.
She is AH-MAZING and perfect on screen.
She gets emotion and pain and love just right.
Mix her in with Ralph Fiennes? unmatchable talent.


The movie was gorgeous.
It made you think about how weird life and love is...
how we can have lived a lifetime on a few short months with someone and be forever changed.




I’m not frightened. I’m not frightened of anything. The more I suffer, the more I’ll love.

Danger will only increase my love, it will sharpen it, it will give it spice.


I’ll be the only angel you need. You will leave life even more beautiful than you entered it. Heaven will take you back and look at you and say ‘Only one thing can make a soul complete, and that thing is
love.’
- "Intrigue and Love" by Schiller

1 comment:

Leigh said...

This is the next movie that I want to see. It sounds amazing, and I love Kate W.

Related Posts with Thumbnails