Monday, February 9, 2009

My Spoiled Weekend 1: Dallas Zoo

Words will not even put full meaning/justice to the FABULOUS weekend I had, all thanks to darling friend.

I am a lucky, lucky, lucky girl.
This Saturday, he took me to my first Dallas Mavericks game, and WHAT A GAME!
this weekend i didn't worry about a thing. He arranged everything, paid for everything, made all of it possible. I am a lucky, lucky, lucky girl.

Here was the one thing that wasn't planned...
our check-in at the W wasn't until 3pm.
We were driving past the Dallas Zoo and i told Max how i used to enjoy going there all the time.
He had never been so, darling friend Max took me. Just like that.

this little pig guy was dreaming, his little hoof would kick.

we both loved the monkeys, esp the ones that held each other. SO ADORABLE! reminded me of me and my family ;) ha

we both shared zoo stories of our childhood.
we figured out our future babies would be messed up because i don't believe in evolution.
Max, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. :)

1 comment:

meg fee said...

this totally brought me back to a third grade field trip at the dallas zoo--oh man do i miss being a kid!

Related Posts with Thumbnails