Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to my baby sis!!!

Marina & Maddie
our niece called me "auntie" but maddie, "sister sister"
My baby sis Maddie was born 23 years ago today!!! Momma was telling us yesterday that Pappa took her to the hospital on the 18th but she wasn't ready to get out until the 19th. Pappa said that's why Maddie is always sleeping in ,that she's loved sleeping in since the womb.

Here's the hand-made card i made here while at work:

this is how close me and my twinkie are. Marianne made a hand-made card as well, and we chose the EXACT same quote:

"A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost."

what are the odds of that??? :)
the back:

"Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart - oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape - of your sister."

-Katherine Mansfield

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY SIS!!! 23 was a good year to me, I have no doubt it will be the same for you. xo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails