Thursday, January 29, 2009

What Would Audrey Do...

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that loving is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
-Audrey Hepburn

This is the first picture I ever saw of Audrey Hepburn.

It was in a PEOPLE magazine i was flipping through when I was little girl Micaela. I fell in love. I envied her graceful neck... her small features... so the opposite of me, even at that age.

It seems like such a funny pic to fall in love with Audrey Hepburn. [i mean she's not even looking up!] It wasn't the famous Breakfast at Tiffany's one. It was this one.

1 comment:

Mr Bragonti said...

She was amazing.................Simply amazing

Related Posts with Thumbnails