Thursday, January 22, 2009

my very first MAVS game!!!!!!

I'm pretty girly. I'm always in heels.
BUT i love sports.
I even have a favorite Nascar driver (Tony Stewart!) though i don't watch that one so much.
I'm a big MAVS fan!!! Dirk Nowitzki? he's my homeboy!!!

I have never been to a game. Always promised a game, but have never gone. When I was an associate producer for the morning show during college and had to be at work at 2:30 a.m., I'd stay up and watch the Mavs game, take a quick power nap, and go to work in the jeans and top i wore to watch the game. It was the only time I didn't dress up for work.

I love the Mavs. And now i FINALLY get to see them: Feb 7th @ 7:30- They Host the Chicago Bulls! (talk about a GREAT first game!!!)

WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!


we are in 214

*Thank-YOU. Darling friend, you know how much this means to me. I'm glad we get to share it together!!!! Thank-YOU for taking me xo

1 comment:

FrankieBaby said...

that's great i love sports too...funny story my ex's father loves dirk too & we had a bet against him during a game i think last season. Everytime Dirk scored he'd run around the house saying 'dirk baby dirk' except he's Puerto Rican & has a very heavy accent so it sounded more like 'Dirt baby Dirt' lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails