Wednesday, January 21, 2009

cute little story.

A big part of my job is writing proclamations for the Mayor.
Earlier this week, I got a proclamation request from another little nursing home patient who's turning 100. These are my abs. favorite ones to do! :)

I like them, because i love reading about the stories/antecdotes that comes with them, the life that they "built."

The birthday girl is named Augusta Norriss. Her husband was a big developer in the City back in the 1920's. He built a lot of the Edgemere Edition, which is actually the neighborhood my church is in. In this neighborhood, her husband dedicated a street to her named Augusta Lane and it crosses Norriss Road. Tell me that isn't cute! :)

I told my co-worker Sam that one day some 20-something girl with big dreams just like me will be sitting in my seat, and share the sweet story of MY life with her co-worker saying out loud, "I want a life like this."

*pic via here.

2 comments:

Marshall said...

"...I got a proclamation request from another little nursing home patient who's turning 100. These are my abs. favorite ones to do! :)"

It took me about five minutes of looking for a picture of your abs to finally come back and complete that sentence. :P

Micaela said...

hahaha Marshall I can PROMISE you that when I get abs one day? I will post a million pics of them!!! :) ha

*diet starts monday... standby ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails