Wednesday, October 29, 2008

love just right.


"Today I found an old friend."
just lovely!

I adore Edward Burns and his films.
He always gets love just right.

I also became a big fan of Selma Blair (who I detested before).
I want hair like hers.

I was glad to see Patrick Wilson again, after first seeing him in this.

I want to move to NYC. In Burns' films, the City becomes a character itself.

If you've seen this film, the montage towards the end that shows how he was her best friend... it touched my heart.

It also made me.... sad.


1 comment:

meg fee said...

So happy to find a fellow Texan! I'm gonna have to check out this film, as living in NYC sometimes you get tired of the city, so anything to make me fall in love with it all over again is always a bonus.

Related Posts with Thumbnails