Thursday, October 30, 2008

Give or Get.


Sitting at my desk at work, I always have the tv on the "Early Show."
[ I haveta wake up with Russ Mitchell ;) ]
They were doing a piece on The Freecycle Network and I fell in love! It's all about people giving and getting FREE stuff in their own community! Have an iron and don't need it? Give it! Looking for a bike? Find someone who's got one to give! Isn't that fabulous???
It's all about reusing and keeping good stuff out of landfills. It's free to join and you don't have to give to be a part of it.
psssst.... WF even has their own community! that, that was a pleasant surprise for me! I haven't looked around yet, but I NEEDED to share :) times like this i wished i lived in NY or Austin for crying out loud!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails