Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wens: July 30, 2008 Good Vibrations!


Current mood: blissful


Yup!!! the BEACH BOYS were on, on my way to work!
remember a few blogs ago I said I play that game with God? it's a sign! Fun song= fun day on this Hump Day! whoo hoo... we are ALMOST done with the end of the week... there's a light at the end of the tunnel!


It's a great song and if you're "cultured"--- you'll remember that this song was also in a pretty fabulous movie with my gf Penelope Cruz. Ooh la la


Vanilla Sky


don't you just love this pic? sigh.


"Close my eyes

Shes somehow closer now
Softly smile, I know she must be kind
When I look in her eyes
She goes with me to a blossom world
Im pickin up good vibrations
Shes giving me excitations
Im pickin up good vibrations
(oom bop bop good vibrations)"

More to come later...
happy hour with my friends and brother in oh... 8 hours but who's counting?
No cigs today... another reason to quit??? white strips! already working wonders for my big Lechuga smile! only thing is? they are NOT tasty, like the boxie promises!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails