Friday, September 26, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY LOVIES!!!!

I am pressed for time cos i get to leave work early so i can go help out at Falls Fest! whoo hoo!!! if you go there this weekend, stop by and say hi! I am helping out at a booth (NO... not a kissing booth! hahaha) but i need to hurry to be there tonight so ciao amores!!!
I will leave you with this ADORABLE picture from J Crew. [I want a J Crew wedding]

This picture reminds me of me and my girlfriends... can you guess which little girl i am? I ALMOST ALMOST would be the girl holding the other girl's hand (my twinkie soul's) but most of the time it's me and the cute little boy... me and MY cute little boy. My gfs all love him so it's fabulous!!!

so lovies... have a weekend just like this! filled with your girls... and a cute boy you can pull close who will kiss your cheek really close to your mouth while you smile because you are so happy.

enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails