Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Friday: September 12, 2008 God speaks to me.

Current mood: touched

On my way back to work, I stopped in our building's little sitting area.
I looked up at the sun peeking out and there was a teeny tiny rainbow.

Granted, it could have been from the reflection off my sunglasses… but it was there. For me.
Truth- I tried to take a pic of it and the sun opened up brighter, overcoming my rainbow. God wanted to just share it with me.

As I smiled at this, a little hummingbird quickly darted up to a red rose on the bushes out by the patio, and quickly swirmed off.

I get into the car to go back to work and the song playing? Gavin Rossdale's "Love Remains." I swear this song fit perfectly for a transition of my life.


"i never thought that i had any more to give
pushing me so far
here i am without you
drink to all that we have lost,
mistakes that we have made
everything will change,
love remains the same……

so much more to say,
so much to be done
don't you trick me out,
we shall overcome
cause our love stays ablaze
we should have had the sun
could have been inside
instead we're over here"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails