Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the beginning.

HI LOVIES!!!

So for the past 2 and half years, my blogging outlet has been elsewhere.
I admit, I'm a Myspace Junkie :)

I've been putting off making my blog on here... where maybe more of the blogging community can find me (FIND ME!!!) because of some blogs I have already written on there... sound confusing?

my sweet twin suggested something that voila! made it all seem so simple. But that's Marianne for ya :)

She said to just copy some of my latest blogs from there, and put them on this... my dolce vita. Pick a date that had some life changing event and start there.

That is exactly what I'm going to do! :) So ignore for the next 20+ posts the date it is published... and look at the date it says on the actual blog....

oh the confusion.
We'll get there. We'll get there together :)

and so it goes...

1 comment:

Abi said...

I wanted to start from the beginning <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails